To submit for consideration,
Email an actual human, Shannon Cay, at Calendar@sgfcitizen.org
- This event has passed.
ShowMe Healthy Relationships
February 7 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pmFree
Healthy relationships are important for everyone!
Our goal is to serve single adults who want to improve their relationships. ShowMe Healthy Relationships is great for:
- Single adults who want a future committed relationship
- Adults who are not in a committed relationship
- Adults who are looking for ways to end their current relationship
- Adults who are evaluating whether they want to stay in a current relationship
We offer FREE in-person and online classes in Barry, Christian, Dade, Dallas, Greene, Lawrence, Polk, Stone, Taney, and Webster counties in Southwest Missouri. Classes are two hours per week for eight weeks and cover topics including:
- Building healthier and more stable couple relationships
- Managing stress
- Increasing well-being
- Strengthening communication skills
- Improving money management and job skills
ShowMe Healthy Relationships is a 5-year project funded by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Administration for Children and Families. It is a partnership between the University of Missouri Extension, University of Missouri Department of Human Development and Family Science, and three Community Family Agencies – including OACAC – who have come together to help singles have happy and healthy relationships.