Email your event for consideration to an actual human, Shannon Cay Bowers, at firstname.lastname@example.org
- This event has passed.
Taco Tuesday Habitat: AM Bike Ride
July 5 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 10:00 am on Tuesday, repeating until September 27, 2022
Ride bikes. Eat tacos. It’s simple and led by Richard Dutcher:
9:45: Show up at Taco Habitat, 3325 S Glenstone, just north of Target.
9:45-9:59: Meet new friends first and catch up with old friends
10:00 Ride 15 or so miles at a 12 to 14 mph pace
It’s a 15-mile route, but you can bail at any time if you’re not feeling it.
- We regroup if we get separated by traffic or stop signs.
- Please wear a helmet
- Please have lights on your bike
- We don’t ride if the streets are wet.
- We don’t ride if the temperature at 10 AM is forecasted to be 49° or below
- Stay after for delicious tacos if you like